Sunday, July 20, 2008

Thing 11

My goodness! Where did the time go? I could not get Syndic8 to work or Feedster either. I read so many interesting things about Mesquite on Topix that I had to subscribe. I found a good feed on Google Blog Search for nurses, so I subscribed to that too. I may never get another thing done but I am informed and connected. I may learn something yet. I must have been searching and reading for the past 2 hours. I have a headache. I cannot wait to see what tomorrow brings on my RSS. This is better than going back to school. I am in touch with thousands of people that are willing to share thousands of pieces of information. (Plus I might yet learn to type!) Technorati was not easy for me to use. Maybe my mind is failing me again. There is just so much info out there and I am so old!

No comments: