Monday, July 21, 2008

Thing 18

I set up an account at Facebook because my daughter uses it all the time and after looking at MySpace, I was a little concerned about safety. Facebook brought up the names of 2 people that I went to high school with but I do not feel ready to communicate with them again so I added It was very easy to create a Facebook and I would think that it would be easy to lie but then if people do not accept you as a friend, I would think that you would not get too far. I know that on Facebook, people post many, many photos to share. Right now I can not think of a reason to use this in school unless former graduates wanted to communicate and inspire the kids back in the classroom or I guess that the class could use this like a pen pal in another state or country.

No comments: