Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Thing 21


I absolutely can not believe that this worked!!! I am so happy that I could cry!!! Yesterday was some day for me. I worked Special Ed this morning (my summer job) and helped to change the biggest dirty diaper that I had seen ever, poor little guy is 22 and completely at our mercy. He is a great guy, wheelchair bound but despite it all, laughs alot and keeps us laughing. I then was at Eastfield with my daughter as she donated blood and another student had a seizure. She ended up being okay but we were there for awhile and my clock to finish this was ticking. I left this program uploading my photos while I went to Bible study and after 2 hours, it was not finished. I left it over night and then could not find it right away. Yikes!! On top of all that, our internet connection keeps coming and going. Animoto was really easy to use. The uploading of photos took forever (might have been me, or my computer, or my lousy internet connection). I definitely will use this again, I would love to collect photos throughout the year to show in a short program for class graduation (promotion).

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Great pictures! Did you take the pics yourself?
Almost the end...Hang in there!!
You're doing great!